Nearly 3 million babies die in the first month of life every year in the developing world. 80% of these deaths are preventable with Vital Signs Monitors. Neopenda, a global HealthTech startup, was looking for a technology partner to turn their idea of saving newborn lives into a wearable device.
Ciklum',s R&,D Engineering team in Ukraine developed a simple, and low-power wearable device that tracks, and displays
- In 2016, Neopenda raised $441,150 with the device prototype by Ciklum’s R&,D Engineering team.
- 3 months to move from idea to the functioning device.
- PCB design and manufacturing.
- Frontend, backend, and Bluetooth Low Energy proxy development.
- Software platform for real data visualization.
- Software and hardware testing.
Find out how Ciklum supports your business at https://www.ciklum.com