Challenges and Needs
- Digitization of such huge area requires advanced IT tools and efficient data flow systems
- Cooperation and information exchange between many groups of stakeholders
- Comparing to commercial platforms, built for private companies, the scope of work is much bigger.
- The software system built as part of e-health (P1) project needs integration of large data
- Programming in iterative-incremental process in the form of two weeks’ sprints.
- After each sprint, there’s a review, where all the teams involved in the project present their work results.
- Use of Nexus Scrum methodology
- We have built a team of 38 specialists including: scrum masters, developers and testers.
- Programming is based on open source technologies
- Main components of the platform are based on Java language.
- At front-end, we use Angular, and Java 8 and Spring Boot at the back-end.
- The main database is MySQL, and programmers are supported by Docker, Kibana and Elasticsearch.
- Because of a wide scope of the project and technical requirements, we also use Percona for MySQL. PostgreSQL has been use for some databases.
Use of popular technologies in the area of government systems’ digitization has turned out to be a great solution. It allowed for avoiding high license costs and didn',t require engagement of a narrow group of programmers who have experience in one particular technology.