The Customer had an IT infrastructure consisting of more than 50 servers with a range of integrated systems: an ecommerce website, CRM, a data warehouse, and others.
The number of the Customer’s clients was rapidly increasing together with their needs, so the Customer needed to frequently update their applications to keep their clients satisfied. To meet these and other business needs, the Customer needed their IT… infrastructure properly managed, regularly enhanced without critical operational errors and system failures, and continuously monitored to make sure their web services were highly available.
Technologies and tools
- Source code repository: Stash.
- Continuous deployment: Jenkins.
- Configuration management: Ansible.
- Containerization and container management: Docker, Distributed Cloud Operating System (DC/OS), Apache Mesos.
- Load balancers and HTTP caches: Nginx, HAProxy, Traefik, Supervisor, Varnish.
- Server monitoring: Zabbix, Prometheus, Blackbox Exporter, Container Advisor.
- Log management: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK).