About Sitesquad LLC UI / UX company in Pittsburgh, United States
Sitesquad provides DevOps for small and emerging eCommerce merchants utilizing Magento Enterprise Edition and Magento Community Edition software. This encompasses whole stack technical services, support and management to make business with Magento easier
Running your own eCommerce software is empowering but it#39;s a tall order to manage all that comes with that choice. We play a critical role in performing backend custom development and application support for merchants running Magento.
Sitesquad was founded in 2008 and within a year was solely focused on Magento application services. Today our focus remains on the essential backend development and support merchants need on a day-to-day basis when running their Magento 1.x and 2.x stores.
- Principal Locations: Pittsburgh and Exton PA
- Historical Focus: Magento 1.x Magento 2.x micro services
- Emerging Focus: Micro services headless eCommerce services
- Clientele: $1m-20m ambitious eCommerce merchants
- Client Spend: $1k to $10k per month
- Magento advisory consulting
- Magento custom application engineering and development
- Magento administration and configuration
- Magento troubleshooting and debugging
- Magento software upgrades and security patch installations
- Web service integrations and optimizations for Magento
- Workflow management Git/GitHub Version control
- Hosting consulting
- Project management and solution sourcing
- Owner-operator eCommerce merchants
- Magento 1.x merchants looking for long-term support beyond 1.x EOL
- Ambitious startups building from the ground up
- Emerging B2B/B2C eCommerce stores in the $1-$20 million range
- Merchants who do NOT fit into SaaS solutions
- Merchants using Magento for large catalog amp; future eCommerce
- Magento merchants interested in micro service evolutions
Miniature Market a gaming company.
DeLallo producer of Italian foods.
Christopher Elbow Chocolates an artisan chocolate producer.
From Roy creator of an iconic panettone.
See Sitesquad Flagship Service and read the FAQs.
- Sitesquad Pronghorn
- Sitesquad UX
- Sitesquad Pittsburgh
Sitesquad was founded in 2008 and within a year became solely focused on providing the essential support, development and systems management needed on a day-to-day basis by merchants running Magento.