Macadamian My Diabetes Coach is a voice first chronic disease management solution developed in collaboration with the Children',s Hospital of Eastern Ontario. My Diabetes Coach is a cloud-based care management solution that allows youth with Type 2 diabetes to better manage their care. It leverages a mobile app to collect data from connected devices like sleep trackers, weight scales, or blood glucose monitors, and an Alexa… skill to make entering data simple while providing answers to questions about daily targets or food choices.
- Primary patient interaction is voice supplemented by mobile
- Delivers a personalized and empathetic interaction experience
- Integrates with third party wearables and health information portals
- Provides a bridge between the clinician and the patient
- Tracks holistic patient data
- Offers a hosted services revenue model to consider
The solution is built on Macadamian HealthConnect, our platform as a service.
- A microservices architecture that facilitates rapid development of regulated products without having to go through recertification
- HIPAA compliant
- An infrastructure to support analytics that delivers the right decision at the right time with the least errors
- Future proofing to support new devices that will require integration
Macadamian HealthConnect aggregates common pre-built microservices, or cells, that include authentication, authorization, data storage modeling, notifications, and background processing.